Skip to content ↓
Durants School



Where Could we go as a Family?


Cinema is a fun leisure activity for the whole family but can be expensive. If you are in receipt of disability living allowance you are entitled to a CEA card which allows an accompanying carer in for free. You can get an application form for a CEA card from cinemas across the country or download the form on line at

Some cinemas, including the Odeon in Lea Valley often have special screenings for people with Autism.


Swimming is another fun activity and is free to all children 16 and under.

Fusion Leisure are offering Disability Family Swim Sessions at Edmonton Green Pool on Sunday mornings. 
Details of the sessions can be found on this link so please share with your families.


Elhap is a specially designed adventure playground for people with special needs and learning difficulties. They also run schemes during the half terms. Visiting the playground requires prebooking. You can visit their website at or call them on 0208 550 2636

Clown town

Clown town is more for the younger children and has a height restriction of 4’9’’. If your child meets the height restriction it is well worth a visit. Clown town is an indoor adventure playground and party centre with its own cafe on sight.
0208 361 6600

Lea valley Farm Park

A family farm with petting areas, adventure playgrounds, nature walks and picnic areas. Fun for the whole family. There is an admission fee but concession for disabilities.
01992 892 781

our voice 

21-10-2022 What's on at half-term



jump in 

Jump In Enfield hold regular relaxed/SEN Trampolining sessions in conjunction with Our Voice and ENAS, every Sunday morning 9 am - 10 am (exclusive for SEN and siblings). please check the Jump In website for the latest information and to pre-book your place.